Monday, 20 December 2010

An Office Update

With Christmas just around the corner I for one am as excited as a small child! I love this time of year with all its decorations in bright colours, the music, (Mariah Carey is simply Christmas royalty) and of course the food!! The office is abundant with buttery mince pies, big, stodgy Christmas cake and the occasional festive themed chocolate box. The girls in the office are cursing their diets, (give it up guys - it’s Christmas!) and our spotted four legged friends can’t believe their luck at the veritable feast of crumbs under everyone’s desks.

Secret Santa is also upon us. We have all been out shopping and selected a perfect little pressie for our randomly chosen recipient, and are all now hoping it’s liked! From the more weird, wacky and wonderful gift to a tin of roses chocolates, it’s always a bit of fun in the office!

And finally ... we are all off to Budapest for The Phoenix Partners Christmas do! The city is all dressed up for Christmas, with a festive market and some of the most dazzling decorations around! I am especially excited as this will be my first trip with Rachel and co, and I have been told it really is something special! So now we‘ve all got our fingers crossed that more freezing weather doesn’t get in the way of us getting there.

No comments: