So I’m guessing that some of you, possibly most of you, have read the title and are instantly thinking ‘What now! How much more of the world can this story take over?’
Well I have say I disagree with the general feeling of ‘OK, enough already’ that is surrounding this particular topic, and I think it’s pretty cool.
I continued to listen all the way through the news stories, I ‘Aww-ed’ at the passing down of a mother’s ring and I am definitely excited to hear about the clothes and shoes! Where has all of the excitement gone about a royal wedding? Didn’t the whole world basically stop for Princess Diana’s wedding?
Maybe it’s because I’m too young to remember that one (‘Oh she had to get that in, didn’t she,’ Rach) as to why I’ve thrown myself totally into this one. It’s a real fairy tale happening; a big, frilly, fantastical extravaganza of a bed time story about a Prince and (soon to be) Princess falling in love and living happily ever after (‘we hope,’ Rach)!
Maybe it’s the little girl inside me that has always been told by her Daddy that she’s a Princess and yearned for a fluffy, white wedding of her own that’s got me all gaga over this one? Who knows for sure, but what I am certain of is that despite the office groans of people losing interest and speculation on how long the media can drag this one out for, I will be watching!
I will be reading every Royal Sunday supplement and collecting the special edition magazine covers and probably even the book, when it’s released, and will definitely be drooling over the dress.
Monday, 29 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment